Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stupid Car.

So I was on my way to Lehi on Friday, driving on the freeway, when suddenly my car stopped accelerating. Or course when it stops working just as my fuel indicator lits up. Thanks a lot, you bitch. Sorry...Anyways, after feeling like a total retard for 5 minutes I call up my sister and ask her to bring me gas. So I had a half hour to burn playing games on my cell phone. Luckily, I stashed away some candy for emergencies like these.

Story goes on...my sister brings me gas. I thank her and get in my car and....it doesn't start. What the hell? It just makes this clicky clicggk clsjdfhka chusidfbang noise. SO we leave the car by the side of the road. Poor little car. He's got the heart of a champion!

Thankfully, my brother-in-law, Mike, has a friend who is a mechanic. (Better yet he has AAA! Yay. So I got my car towed for free. Church is true!) Anyways, it turns out I needed a new alternator and a *enter fancy word here* belt. Good news: it costed less then $150. Bad news: I also need a new battery soon. Knowing my good luck I'll get stranded again because my battery dies. Stupid car. We're in a fight.

Random thoughts: since I don't even know what an alternator is why do I need a new one?? I'd rather spend the money on something I could appreciate and show to my friends. Now if anyone comes over I'm going to show them my new alternator...and they better like it!

1 comment:

Captain Danger said...

I know what an alternator looks like. I'll have to show it to you.